CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Beg-ables

Beg-ables --makes app. 25 treats

1/2 cup of milk
1 egg
2 tbs of peanut butter
1 table spoon of water
pinch of salt
1 1/4 cup flour

Pre heat oven to 350'F/
Mix the milk, peanut butter, salt, water and egg in a bowl.
Stir with a whisk.
Then add the flour. Stir until thick.
Using hands to make dough into a ball.
Then make 1 inch wide balls with the dough and place on a pan an inch apart.
Flatten them a little with your fingers.

Leave in the oven for about 30 minutes.
You may want to cut one in half to see if they are done. The middle should be a little soft. Enjoy!

3 commentios:

Abby said...

My sis made these treats for me for Christmas! They're great!

Rawhide and Alli said...

lol abby, those sound good! I think I might make those for my dog!

Allen said...

hmmm. Maybe I'll consider making them for sherman.