CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oreo's coming back!


Oreo will probably be coming back to our house in end of April/beginning of May-ish! I'm so excited. It'll be better because my mom and sister won't have to bring me to the barn everyday. Also, I'm excited because:

1. it's going to be warm, i can go out in a t-shirt and shorts
2. we're going to get a pony for his company
3. it doesn't get dark until late

The electric fence pasture ( which you can see in the picture^^) will be going in our backyard in our woodsy part, past the bridge. Man, I am soo excited!! Okay, well, I'll keep you posted!!

Anika

(My face looks super weird in the picture, I know)

7 commentios:

Anonymous said...

I have found several blogs of teen girls who own horses. Cool!

Anonymous said...

Here are two teen horse blogs.

http://ridingdaisy.blogspot.com/
http://musingsofroh.blogspot.com/

Misha said...

That's good! What breed is Oreo?? Can't wait to see more posts!

Anika said...

Hey Misha! Oreo is thoroughbred/quarter cross. I have a bunch more pictures, but I can't find my camera. :/

Misha said...

OH no! Hope you can find it soon!

Anonymous said...

Stop by and leave some random thoughts.

Rawhide and Alli said...

Anika, I tagged you!