CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sammy-the new pony!




-He is Oreo's companion!
-He's 13 hh,
-we don't know what breed, (maybe hackney....)
-he's 20-25, probably more around the 20s
-named Sammy/Mighty Mouse/pony ( his name was Mighty Mouse, but Carina changed it to Sammy, but my mom still calls him Mighty Mouse, and I usually call him pony)
- boss over Oreo, but only because he got to our house first
-nickers SOO much when you walk up to the paddock
-got him on 5/5/08


Sorry I didn't do sentences, I don't feel like typing a lot. Also, check Oreo's blog soon! He's gonna be posting some pretty pictures soon!

3 commentios:

Anonymous said...

He's really pretty!...it's almost hard to tell he's a pony, he actually looks pretty big...probably because I seem to associate ponies with fatness, like Jewel...LOL...to me he looks like a TB, but I know I'm wrong...I mean, like, his build looks like a TB, but he's not cause of size.....

Wanda said...

Thanks for stopping by....You have a beautiful pony.

Misha said...

oh he's pretty! I love the new layout!