CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring Day with the Horses






This was last Saturday, right before we took the electric fence pasture down and moved it into the backyard. We finished it yesterday and now we just need a battery for it. It's been so warm lately! But the night before last, it rained and now their paddock is all muddy. I hate it. And it was also the day after everything had dried from the last rain. grrrr.

Well, the horses are good! :) Except, the pony is a brat towards Oreo. He's bit him 3 times, and one of the times, it's pretty big. Yesterday, he tried to kick him while Carina was leading him out and Oreo lurched forward to get away, making Carina slam into the gate and now Carina has a cut too. *sigh*

Well, I'll be posting again soon. I have a random/weird post coming up about today, but I dunno if I'll post it today. So, keep checking back!

5 commentios:

Anonymous said...

The ponies look so cute in the paddock, with the white flowered tree...nice. :D

Misha said...

Those pics are really pretty!! I love your new background, btw!

Mitzi (^.^)

Gudl said...

Oh my...I hope there were no further injuries!!
The photos look nice, the ponies so peaceful under the tree, looks like a nice shady place.

Anonymous said...

Toll

Anonymous said...

I'll check back. Cool horse pictures. Come by my blog and leave your thoughts about Caspian if you've read it.