CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Upstate New York

Melissa's horse, Daisy

One of Melissa's older brother's-Markus-(another cousin) dogs, Toby

Markus' horse Buck, with Melissa riding him

All of Markus' horses coming over

A chicken in the nesting box

On July 1st, I went up to Canandaigua to my cousin's house for 9 days. I got back 2 days ago. I didn't put any pictures of Melissa's evaluations, because she already did. We also went to Melissa's brother's, -another one of my cousin's-house for a night to see where he lived and stuff. He has 4 dogs and 4 horses, one being a foal named Lightning. :] It was really fun! I took a bunch of pictures and they turned out pretty well. You've probably seen the horse quite a few times ;] on the first picture. That's Daisy, Melissa's horse. And the last picture is one of their chickens in the nesting box. I have some other random pictures that I like of flowers and clouds and stuff which I'm gonna post altogether tomorrow or some time.

Anika

3 commentios:

Misha said...

Awww Toby's so cute!

Gudl said...

Very nice! I especially like the photo with the chicken on the eggs!

Mellimaus said...

I like the first pic of Daisy-she's chewing, HAHA! :D

The chicken pic is cute too!