CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Sounds

This is a really weird post. It's also random. Also, there's no pictures.

See, last night my cousin and I slept in her barn on the hay with sleeping bags. We had done it last summer too. Well this morning I woke up, just as the sun was coming up. I didn't know what time it was because the clock was wrong. I took a bunch of pictures of Daisy, my cousin's horse, becasue she was sleeping lying down. One of the barn cats then cuddled up with me also and demanded petting. ;] He started purring like a lawn mower. haha. After taking pictures, I laid down again trying to sleep. But, there were a couple things keeping me from that. Because, when something is really quiet, the sounds you do hear are like really loud.

1. Daisy's breathing
2. Daisy's occasional groaning
3. The lawn mower (AKA the cat)
4. The birds

The birds were actually pretty nice and I tried to film their calls, but it didn't come out. There was one bird that just wouldn't stop calling to anotehr bird, and like I said before, since it was all pretty much all quiet, they seemed really loud.

Well, it would have been better if I had put a video up, but I tried, and you couldn't hear anything. So, I know this post was weird and random, but I hoped you weren't too bored. :]

Anika

4 commentios:

Mellimaus said...

Awesome post, Anika. HAHA. :)

Rawhide and Alli said...

lol cute!

Dunja said...

We miss you Anika and Carina...it's so quiet here and not much arguing....heheh.

Gudl said...

I don't think this is a weird post. I think you described the sounds very well.