CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

BACK!!

Hey!! Today I got back from our 2 night-2 and 1/2 day vacation!! We went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Poconos, Pennsylvania. It was the awesome-st thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, you can not even believe how much fun it was. It has an indoor water park that we went to everyday with the best slides ever!! Ugh, I miss it so much already. :-(
And, I forgot my camera at school because I was taking pictures for Yearbook Club, which I'm in...and only Bianca and Carina brought theirs, but they didnt take any pictures. NOT ONE!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so mad at myself. I miss it so much already. It was amazing. Well, more info later, I have to go feed Cody, it's his dinner time. Bye!!

Oh if you want to look at the lodge. There's pictures of the water park too.
THEN CLICK HERE.

0 commentios: