CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Stall Thing




View from one of my bedroom window's^^


Hey!! We had this guy come to build a 3-wall with a roof run-in shed. BUT, this guy put a floor in and like 4 walls and its nice and all but if Cody is in there most of time in the winter, the floor will rot and we'll have to get a permit for it, and shavings and so my mom is going to tell him he should take the floor out. Well, I'll write more later! Bye!

3 commentios:

Abby said...

I'm glad you posted!!!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Gudl said...

That's too bad with the floor. Otherwise it looks very nice.I am sure Cody will love it.

Anonymous said...

Sieht ja schon gut aus soweit, aber der Boden, ja, der muss wieder weg!
Cody wird sich freuen das er bald im trockenen stehen kann wenn es draussen schuettet!