CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lady Photo Shoot


This is my favorite. I like how its bird-eye view. ^^
Calm Beauty^^

White Face^^

Hey! I did a little photo shoot with Lady. I loved Gudl's idea of doing a photo shoot of a dog, so I did it. She was lying in Cody's pasture, which she does a lot, so I took some pictures. She's so cute. I might do a photo shoot of Boomer sometime for some of you Boomer-lovers out there. *cough* Abby *cough* *cough* I sort of named some of the pictures. Well, hope you enjoy!!

5 commentios:

Abby said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes, you HAVE to do a photo shoot of Boomer!!!!!! You must, I mean, he would look SO good! Not that Lady doesn't look, but, you know, Boomer, like, really cute!
I like your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Das sind ja super Fotos und Lady sieht so nice aus!
Ich wuenschte ich koennte das mal von nellie machen, aber sie ist ja so scheu und rennt sofort weg wenn sie die Kamera auch nur sieht.
Super Bilder, Anika!

Anika said...

Thanks Daniela!

Gudl said...

These are very nice photos of Lady! You are a good photographer!

Rawhide and Alli said...

Hey, this is Alli Melissa's Pen Pal, Lady is sooo cute, and so is Cody!