CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Sister, Carina

Her surprised face

Her very tired face :]

I don't know what to call this one..haha

Her "dark-side" face

I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF HER!! SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY!!

Her "Know it all" face :P

Her coooool face

Her "OMG! I AM SO SCARED" face

Her "I'm just so happy" face

Her "Be scared of me" face

Well, again, I was looking through my pictures folders, and found Carina! :] my sister. Awhile ago, we were sitting at the kitchen table and she was making some of her lovely faces for the camera. : P
She's 15 by the way. Right now, she's visiting a friend in upstate New York. I am in upstate New York right now also, but I made this post while I was still home so that I can post while I'm here. I'm taking lots of pictures, so when I get back, I'm gonna have a couple of upstate posts!

Well, the pictures and captions are pretty much the whole post idea thing so I don't have much to say. I'm might post one or two more times before returning home, so keep checking back! Thanks!

5 commentios:

Gudl said...

She definitely has a lot of faces.
Great idea for a post, ANNI.

Misha said...

LOL I like the "dark side" face and the "I dunno what to call this face" face! Cool post!

Sarah said...

Cool pics!

I love the dark side face, and the one under that. She is pretty!

Sarah said...

Oh, can I add you to my link list?

Dunja said...

That is a funny post of her! But it's all Carina...with all her faces! I like it!
I miss you guys!Love Mom