CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Camping before School Starts



Today, Carina and Bianca set up my dad's tent and tonight they are going to sleep in it. We all don't want school to start....ugh. It starts on Wednesday. On one hand, I'm excited because I can see all the people again, and meet the teachers, but after the first week of school or so, I'm going to be wishing it was still summer. In the first picture, you can see our cat, Maxi, sneaking around the corner. haha. In the second, he's relaxing in the wet grass. He is so funny.

3 commentios:

Anonymous said...

That stinks, that school starts so early for you. My school only starts on the 7th of september. But then, your school lets out earlier, so.....

Maggie said...

my boy said it was on the 6th of september.

Priscilla said...

Oh boy! The first day is coming up for us too. We got all the school supplies today at Wally-world!