CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Chickens!!




Hey! I was in upstate NY, for 10 days or so, at my cousin's house. She has a horse, and 10 chickens, (and a cat) all on her property! They have a little barn and a nice big chicken coop. You can see her blog, on her horse by clicking here. And while you're at it, you can visit my new blog: the things i see...
All the chickens are girls. They got them in the mail wen they were tiny babies, and had them in their laundry room with a heat lamp in a big box thing that my uncle built. The white chicken with little brown flecks that you can see in every picture is Bibby. The black (with a little brown) chicken in every picture is Speedy. The other ones in the pictures, I can't really tell who they are... maybe Gudl or mellimouse can tell me on a comment!! :-)

By the way, all my posts for a couple days...or weeks, are going to be NY pictures!! I took 234 pics./videos all together! hehe

5 commentios:

Mellimaus said...

HOLY COW!!! So that's how many pics. you took?!?!! Wow. I love the chickens. You took great pictures of them....There are so many of them, though, that I can't tell them apart. I know Lilly, (the red hen) is in one of the pictures, toward the back, but....Anyway, I look foreward to the other posts!

Gudl said...

Very nice photos of our 'ladies'!!
Can't wait to see more of your photography!
The house seems empty without you around! I am sure Daisy wonders, too, where you are!

Anonymous said...

By the way, the link to your new blog doesn't work. :-)

Rachel said...

Great pictures of the chickens!

Priscilla said...

Justy discovered this blog! Glad I did! I'll be checking back!