CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Daisy!



Hey!! Those pictures are of Daisy, and I am in the second one. Daisy is Melissa's horse, and Melissa even has a blog on her.
She seems like she is a grumpy mean horse, because she always has her ears back, but she is really nice and is much better behaved then she was when Melissa had first gotten her. She was very fun to ride and I galloped on her bareback, which was extremely fun!! More news tomorrow!! Keep commenting and remember to check my other blog too!! The things i see....

5 commentios:

Michaela said...

hi! daisy is so cute!

Rachel said...

Glad you had fun with Melissa and Daisy! Maybe she was confused when Melissa first got her, I mean how would we feel if our family sold us to another family? Do you think that bothers an animal? Now she knows what a good home she has!

Mellimaus said...

I'm glad you liked Daisy! She is definately MUCH better since I got her. Cute pictures!

Gudl said...

Daisy is indeed a 'good little mare'....(is that how you spell it?!)

Priscilla said...

Hi Anika! I'm glad your visit to NY was fun! It was nice to see you at the beach too!