CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dominican Republic

This is a picture of the AMAZING sand on Paradise Island. The island was sooo small, it took 3 minutes to walk all around it, but the water was crystal clear and the sand was soo great. soft and just awesome! We went snorkeling in the water and saw all the beautiful fish. It really was paradise! (enlarge the picture, it's really cool!!)

This is the resort's beach. SOO nice also! Almost every night we would go in the dark on the beach and feel the water and run or play tag and take pictures. Gosh, now I miss it so much! :)
This is just a little walkway thing right by our apartment house thing. It was cool, some of the trees grew together!




I just realized, whle going through my pictures, that I never put pictures from when we went to the Dominican Republic up. These are just 3 of them! Man, now I miss it soo much there! It was soo nice!

7 commentios:

Misha said...

OH THAT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! When I first saw the pic of the sand I thought it was brown sugar! Then I enlarged it and It looked like brown rice! lol! That sounds like it was reaaallllyyy cool!!!!

Anika said...

hey mitzi! thx for dropping by! I loved that sand haha. I was obssesed with it. It was so soft!!

Gudl said...

that does look very beautiful!
I love the first photo. the sand looks really great enlarged like that.

Misha said...

Can I add you blog to my link list?

Anika said...

mitzi- sure! : ]

Anonymous said...

I like the first sand picture the most, but the others are really cool, too. :D

Misha said...

TAG!!! Check out my blog for more info ;)