CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Indigo

Getting Indigo from his paddock

Him all tacked up

Waiting to use the round pen

Lounging him

Michaela riding to the ring

Me riding

I don't know if you remember, but I did a post on my friend, Michaela, for her birthday. I told you she had gotten a horse for her birthday, named Indigo, and that I didn't have pictures yet. Well, I have had them for awhile, and just remembered them. The pictures are of her horse. Unfortunately, she broke her leg recently and couldn't ride him for a long time. It's still broken, but soon she'll be able to ride again. Before breaking her leg, I came with her to the place where her horse is boarded and took pictures and stuff. She let me get on for a little while and ride, which you can see on the last picture. My face isn't very nice, I know, but it was the best one I had of me riding him. Don't you love the lead rope and halter? I got them for her, the halter was for her birthday, and the lead rope was a "Congratulations on getting a horse" gift. Well, hope you like the pictures!


7 commentios:

Anonymous said...

He's so pretty and the halter looks awesome on him! Looks like Michaela found her match, congrats to her! :)

Sarah said...

He's a pretty boy! And I L♥♥♥♥ve the halter and leadrope!! So pretty!!

That's said. :( How'd he break his leg?

Anika said...

sarah- he didn't break his leg, Michaela broke her leg. She broke it on a trampoline. : /

Gudl said...

Beautiful horse!! And the leadrope and halter fit perfectly for the otherwise colorless horse (and I don't mean that unfriendly...he is just 'white', so the colors of the ropes come out great!)
You girls have a wonderful horse- life.
I hope your friend is all better soon.

Misha said...

Oh the halter + leadrope are so cool!!!!!

Sarah and Rachel said...

OH! OK. Sorry, I guess I mis-read!

Sarah said...

that 'mitchie and mitch reviews' was me FYI. I got too many blogger accounts!