CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Favorite Authors Tag!

I have been tagged by Mitzi!

Rules:

Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somewhere in your meme, answer the questions, tag six people in your post, let the tagees know they've been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog, let the tagger know your entry is posted.

Questions:

Who is your all-time favorite author and why?

hmm...i would say Sara Greun(or is it Gruen) or Meg Cabot. Sara Greun has 2 books, Riding Lessons and Flying Changes, and THEY ARE AMAZING!!! All horselovers out there, those books are a MUST!! And Meg Cabot just has cool, interesting and funny stories that I really like.

Who was your first favorite author and why?

hm...i have no clue. maybe like mitzi, it was also Beverly Clearly, I read a lot of her Ramona books. I also loved the Junie B. Jones books, I forget who wrote them though...

Who is the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why?

ugh, I'm trying to think of the books I've read lately...oh! Kevin Henkes! He wrote the book Olive's Ocean-and that was an AWESOME book!

If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would
pop out of your mouth?

Probably like I said in the first answer, Sarah Greun and Meg Cabot. You should really look into them you guys!!

OH! And I tag:

Sarah

I've seen you around...but never talked to you really. I like your blogs though!!

1 commentios:

Misha said...

Oh yeah -- Beverly Cleary ROCKS!!! lol :) i LOVED the ramona books when i was little!