CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Jelly Beans

Jelly Bean addiction^^


OK, I'm taking a break from horses, cuz it's always the topic of my post so, today I'm gonna talk about jelly beans. I love jelly beans but not just any jelly beans, JELLY BELLY jelly beans!!!!! They have over 50 flavors!! If you enlarge the picture of the jelly bellys by clicking on it, you can see the flavors and the ones with arrows pointing towards them are my favorite. I forgot one, it's peach. (the last row in the middle.

The first picture is mellimouse eating jelly bellys out of a bowl. It looks like she's keeping them all to herself and won't let you touch them. haha.

9 commentios:

Rawhide and Alli said...

lol, that's funny, Mellimouse and jelly beans!!! LOL!!! Jelly Beans are really good, I like the orange kind!! Purple is nasty!!!

Gudl said...

I hope Mellimouse was sharing!

Mellimaus said...

Hey, I payed for them! Haha, I love Jelly Bellys!!!! I was sharing, no worries. We moved my computer into my room and I found a Jelly Bean in the old computer desk-thing. lol, good times! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love Jelly Bellys! I like most of the flavors, except licorice, and a few other ones.

By the way, nice arrows.

Priscilla said...

I like most of them...but despise a few...like the buttered popcorn flavor! Gross!

Allen said...

once my cousin got some jellybeans that came in a bunch of disgusting flavors like grass and hair and someother ones that were a lot worse that I don't care to mention. THe worst part was that on the bag it said "artifical and natural flavoring."

Anika said...

Allen- those are the Harry Potter jelly beans!!! Betty Bott Bernie Beeans or something. lol... My friend brought a box of those to school yesterday. She made me eat a bunch. Like black pepper, dirt, etc...

Anonymous said...

Wie schmecken denn diese "Dinger?" Sind sie wie Bonbons?

Priscilla said...

I'll take the buttered popcorn flavor over those anyday!!!! Bleh!!!!