CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

NEW HORSE!!! AGAIN!!!





I got a new horse!! I still have Cody, but we had someone interested in him, but now she doesn't have room for him anymore. His name is Milk's Favorite Cookie (aka. Oreo) and he's about 23, which is pretty old for a horse. He is soo skinny!! I have pictures of him without his blanket on and his backbone is sticking up SOOOO much. I'll post them soon. He is the sweetest thing though. He never puts his ears back and is soo friendly. He used to be a school horse and taught many people how to ride. We got him at Pee Wee also. They were going to send him to slaughter after being such a good boy all his life. It's so mean. Once he gets fatter, I will be able to walk and trot him around our property. I am soo excited!! I can't wait. Cody is always chasing him around and trying to bite him and stuff. But he defends himself well. They'll get along after awhile.
See you later!
Anika

3 commentios:

Abby said...

It's nice that you rescued him from slaughter!

Gudl said...

Wow! You got another horse! That is fantastic. I am sure Cody will like it.

ROro said...

A new horse! How exciting! Life gets never boring on Stables Rd I guess. I hope Cody gets along with him soon.