CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Oreo





Cody chasing him away^^


These are some pictures of Oreo from yesterday. LOOK HOW SKINNY HE IS!!! you can't even tell that much on pictures, but you should see him! And look at all those burs in his mane and forelock. (hair between ears) He even had some in his ears! Now he's okay though. Michaela (my friend) was over and we both got on him even though he's so skinny and took one lap around the front yard without a saddle on. We did it again today, but for longer. It was sooo fun!! I can't wait until he gains more wait! Well, it's there dinner time now. Bye!!
I'll post pics of me and Michaela riding tomoorow!

4 commentios:

Anonymous said...

Woah, he has tons of burdocks in his mane!!!!! Wow! Did you get them out yet? I like his halter. One thing I have to say, Pee Wee is good at picking halters! :-)
KEEP POSTING!!!!!

Anika said...

Hi! Yeah, we got them all out on his first day. I just got in from riding him halter and lead rope bareback around our yard once. it was fun! i should have had some take pics. I will tomorrow.

Gudl said...

He looks so cute with his white face. (and your Mom looks cute, too ;-))

Michaela said...

AWWWWWWWWWW! I finally posted on my blog! Check it out!