CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Trail Ride

Waiting....
Good-bye!
Waiting for the others
Pretty Excited
Relaxing after the trail
On the trailer
On the trailer
After the trail, I got on without a bridle or a helmet. haha
Off we went


So, On Sunday, we went on a trail ride. In the previous post, I explained with whom and stuff. So, I rode Oreo with a bareback pad. It was great! We were always behind, cuz he's old and slower, but he tried so hard to go fast and catch up. And up hills, he always wanted o trot, so I let him. It was really bouncy and painful. Especially on his skinny back. At the end of the trail, we rode around the big field they have there. Well, I didn't. Oreo was too tired. But then, our neighbor said I should canter him a few strides. so, i did it was so fun. But then Oreo was like dead tired. We had to take two trips with a trailer, so that our neighbors could bring their horses. So, first we brought Chip and Oreo, and then Bianca and I stayed and let them graze while Carina went to get a horse from our neighbor's friends. So, then when they got their horses to the trail, and tacked up we went. Then we did the same going home. Carina brought the horse back, Bianca and I stayed until the trailer came back. That's when we were lying down next to the horses, and I got on with one lead rope and halter on Oreo. He's a good boy. He'll let you do anything.

7 commentios:

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was lots of fun!!!

Gudl said...

That looks like a great day for a trail ride! Super photos from your one and only Dad!

Anonymous said...

Was es doch für schöne Pferde gibt;wem gehört denn das 1.?Dieses schwarze Pferd?
Hast Du noch das weisse Pferd Anika?

Anika said...

Hallo Jutta!! Das weiße Pferd ist nicht unsere mehr. Er war gefährlich. Das schwarze pherd ist eins unserer Neuen. Er gehört mir. Er ist bereits 30 Jahre alt! Für ein Pferd, ist das alt!

Rawhide and Alli said...

Awwww, you are soo lucky! My pony lets me ride bareback halter and leadrope, but he has been bad lately so I haven't for a while!! He always rears and bucks when we're cantering!!! Well just to let you know I am Melissa's penpal so I got it off of her blog! It is soo sad you had to give Cody back, he was soo cute, but Oreo is super cute and he has a cute whinny!!

~ Alli

Anika said...

Hi Alli!! Thanks so much for commenting!! That stinks, that your horse bucks and rears with you. Oreo is a good boy. He'll let you do anything with him. I miss Cody, but its okay. I get to see him a lot so....

Anonymous said...

30jahre alt wow!Wie alt kann ein Pferd werden,weisst Du das Anika?
Finde es schön das Ihr das Pferd aufgenommen habt,ist es bestimmt sehr glücklich drüber und Du sicher auch.