CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Welcome Chip!!


Actually, we got him a week and a day ago. Sorry, I haven't posted or anything. His name is Chip. I hate that name, but we don't know a good one. Any suggestions? Anyway, he's about 6 or 7. We brought Cody back to Pee Wee horse farm. It was so sad. I didn't want to do it but we had no choice. He was dangerous on the ground and 2 different vets came out to vaccinate him so that we could sell him, but he reared and wanted to charge them. So, off he went the next day and now we have a free lease on this pony named Chip. We can give him back anytime, but we have to give him back in the summer. Or we can buy him if we want for a set price. I know everyone, another horse!! I'm sorry but we're going through finding the right horse. Chip is really spoiled from his previous owner. He stops and backs up if he wants to out of the blue while you're riding or lunging and he doesn't like riding away from other horses, like Oreo. He starts to turn in circles and stuff. They get along pretty well. Sometimes Oreo tries to nip him or something but most of time they get along. We all went on a trail ride today. (me, my 2 sisters, a woman and her husband from down the road, and one of their friends) It was sooooo fun!! I was bareback on Oreo, Bianca on Chip, Carina on one of the friend's horses, and the people down the road rode their horses. The picture up there^^ is actually from the trail ride today. My dad took it. He came to take pictures. I 'll post more pictures tomorrow! And I have so many pictures on my camera that I haven't uploaded yet form like the day we got him and when he was lying down in the pasture. ( I'll also post that)

Anyway, sorry about the delay on giving you news!! haha

Anika

7 commentios:

Anonymous said...

Oh ein wohl seltener Anblick;Bianca mit einem Pferd.
Ist das Pferd von Freunden von Dir oder Euch?
Schade,das mein Englisch so miserabel ist....

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! When I look at him I think his name should be Tucker, or Charlie, or something cute but sophisticated like that.....I don't know, that's just me. But then, whenever I see a horse like him (brown, white strip, besides Daisy, of course) I think they should be named Charlie. It's a syndrome...:-)
lol

Anonymous said...

That is one cute horse. I hope you all have a special treat for him now and then to let him know how special you think he is. It makes a difference.

Gudl said...

Er sieht wirklich sehr nett aus!
Jutta, das ist das Pferd was die Kinder dort umsonst bei sich stehen lassen koennen, sozusagen eine Reitbeteiligung die nichts kostet, ausser der Verpflegung.

Anika said...

Thanks everyone for leaving comments!! And thanks, Gudl, for explaining to jutta!

oldmanlincoln- Yes, we do give both of them lots of treats. haha. They love them!

Rawhide and Alli said...

He kind of looks like a Rocket!!! I don't know why but he does, but then Chip is really cute!!

Abby said...

yeah, Rocket, Or All American Rocket (The horse name site :-))