CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oreo Being Social

This is a video of Oreo being quite talkative. He does this whenever he s away from Cody. He neighs sooo much!! It's cute though. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, my internet wasn't working. Ugh. My mom said we might have some snow showers/flurries tomorrow but I just checked the internet weather forecast and it didn't say anything about snow. Good. I hate snow. Why? Because 1. You can't ride and 2. It's cold and 3. It's cold and 4. It makes me sick just thinking about it and 5. It's cold. So anyway, here's Oreo:

Oh, and by the way, I'm waiting to get better pictures of me riding Oreo because I look bad in them. Yeah. Oh, Turn your sound UP!!! And If the video says "currently unavailable...blah blah blah.." I don't know why. Does anyone else?

8 commentios:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anika,
Daniela-Yolanda here - just wanted to ask you about your new horse. do you know what it was named before you got it? One Lady at my office goes to Peewee and she was wondering which of the horses got rescued.
Thanks. Nice blog!

Anika said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting!! Well, Oreo's old name was "Blackie." And Cody's old name was Moonbeam. How did you know I had a blog?

Anika

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!!!!

Gudl said...

He sounds nice.

Anonymous said...

Was ist denn das für ein Pferd?

Rawhide and Alli said...

Awww, Oreo is soo cute and funny!

Anonymous said...

COOL HOARSE!

ak-47 said...

Awsome blog anika! You must love your horses!

Alex